MBBS, DNB [Gen Sur]
FMAS, FIAGES, FACRSI, FICS, FCIP, PGDHM, PGDHSc - ML
Consultant General Surgeon
Endoscopist & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Reg No. 55464
The medical director of Chennai Krishna Hospital Dr.S.Venkatraman a consultant general surgeon, endoscopist & laparascopic surgeon & surgical gastroenterologist, has contributed his efforts at various positions to different hospitals. He was a chief surgeon in HINDU MISSION HOSPITAL, Tambaram in the year 1998. He has also contributed his fruits to SURGICAL GI DEPARTMENT OF TAMILNAD HOSPITAL and MIOT Hospital duriring 1999-2000.
Member of :
- Indian Association Gastro intestinal Endo Surgeons
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Association of Surgeon's India
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeon's of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
Click here for his Achievements
Faculty for : National & Asia PAcific Faculty inPioneer's Circle - Syrgeon's forum
Presently Dr.S.Venkatraman also holds various positions such as Surgical Gastroenterologist, DAE hospital, Kalpakkam since 2001. He had a private practice in Naganallur. Above all his vision of starting a hospital CHENNAI KRISHNA HOSPITAL at Chrompet, Chennai has been accomplished in 2006 with all his earnest efforts.
He has 2 endoscopic units with video upper GI endoscopy, colonoscopy, sigmoldoscopy with all accessories.
Dr.Venkatraman is also a faculty in Johnson & Johnson Teaching Institute for surgeons in Chennai
Its also noteworthy that he is a pioneer in stapler surgeries for piles. He does have a proven efficiency in doing all diagnostic & therapeutic endoscopic procedure’s such as
Dr.Venkatraman is also extremely good in executing all advanced laparascopic surgeries such as
- Foreign body removal
- Sclerotherapy, banding for oesophageal varices
- Dilatation for stricture
- STENT placement for cancer. so far done around 18000 endoscopies in the past 11 years
- Dr. Venkatraman is the first person to do endoscopic "allergan" baloon placement for obesity in South India.
- Dr.Venkatraman is the first surgeon to do stapler surgery for piles in Chennai & has done maximum no's in the state.
- Dr.Venkatraman is the only surgeon in south India doing Fistula plug surgery.
- Dr.Venkatraman has latest endoscopic accessories to perform al therapeutic endoscopies.
Dr. Sujatha Chandrasekar
- Bariatric Surgery for Obesity
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Banding - "Lap Band" of Tyco / Allergan.
- Diagnostic, biopsy from liver/peritoneum.
- Chromotubation for infertility,
- Oophorectomy /ovarian cyst aspiration,
- Adhesion release,
- All hernia’s lap. Repair-inguinal, femoral, incisional, epigastric& umblical.
- Duodenal ulcer perforation
- Fundoplication for reflux/ hiatus hernia.
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecology
Dr.Sujatha Chandrasekar , has a wide range of experience in the field of Gynaecology as a Consultant Gynaecologist and qualified for the same. She is a Qualified Doctor of Post Graduate Diploma in Ultrasound.. Dr.Sujatha Chandrasekar was a consultant Gynaecologist in Railway Hospital, Nagpur district of Maharastra. She was also a Consultant Gynaecologist, Sunder Hospital, Poonamalle, Chennai. She had undergone full training in Ultrasound and registered in DMS for the same and doing excellent works in infertility like IUI. Presently she had a private practice at Nanganallur. Dr.Sujatha Chandrasekar is also very familiar in most of the predominant Indian Languages such as Tamil, English, Hindi, urudu, Marathi and sanskrit which also helps her to be very patient friendly to those from different communities.